Friday, February 1, 2008

Politics as Unusual



I know, I know, I've been a little busy. A major computer crash ("Sign here, sir, this says you understand that all your data is 100% unrecoverable."), some dental surgery, and the business of living, have all occupied my time.

But I have plane tickets from LA. And a train ticket from New York City to Montreal. And tickets to Springsteen at the Bell Center. Le mois de mars est seulement quelques semaines loin, sort of.

Here's how I spent last night:
(Warning! Highly American Content) www.arroyosecojournal.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Kele said...

For a more complete comments, I would advise you to be more detailed information, for example
here or here

Fejar said...

look here

Fejar said...

See here

Blue said...

Dental surgery eh? Sorry, but you lost me after that. CNN is all elections all the time, and that is more than enough. But I do wanna here about the dentist. Sounds fun!!